Mi-PAREC’s vision is to build a peaceful, fair and prosperous society.
Our mission is to strive to promote peace, community development, and social cohesion through trainings, peacebuilding and activities that bring people together.
- Integrity: We attach a great value individually to the integrity of personnel and in the way in which we engage with others in all aspects of work.
- Non-violence: Our actions and our words should reflect the qualities of a peacebuilder. We must to act in a way that doesn’t harm others. That is why our motto is “Mi-PAREC against all forms of violence.”
- Culture of learning: We firmly believe that no one is an expert in everything; but that every intervention should be an opportunity to learn a new lesson. We evaluate all interventions as if everyone has something to contribute which is why Mi-PAREC’s personnel are not teachers, but “facilitators” and the participants are not beneficiaries, but “neighbors.”
- Equality and fairness: Every person is created in the image of God. For this reason, we must treat people equally and fairly.
- Honesty and transparency: We should be honest and transparent in all that we do because we are not accountable only to people, but also before the Almighty.
- Love: We must love others in order to serve them. Without love, one becomes a mercenary.
- 2 709 visites